We hire creative thinkers with an entrepreneurial spirit and a pragmatic business mind who are eager to accept significant responsibilities and are ready to grow in an international environment.
- Fluent to bilingual in English, a second language is a plus (Spanish, French, Portuguese)
- Dynamic individuals with strong networking and/or excellent PR skills
- Marketing experience or capability to adapt fast to our product
- At least 2 years of sales experience or outstanding sales skills
- Ideally well versed in current affairs and the world economy
- Ready to take the challenge of working in an international and fast-growing environment
WHAT WE OFFER
We offer initial training and career development plan to make sure you will grow quickly within our organization. You will have excellent networking opportunities with Heads of State as well as Presidents and CEOs of the world leading companies as well as access to the most prestigious international business events and conferences. All with a very attractive retribution package and project expenses covered.
Business Development Manager
Office-based, the experienced Business Development Director will ensure that the teams on the field receive all the strategy, management and support to ensure the success of their projects.
International Editorial Coordinator
The Representative will be responsible for the strategic research involving each one of our projects, preparing and conducting face-to-face interviews with the leading political and business players of the selected country, collecting first-hand information to write accurate articles.
International Sales Coordinator
The Representative will play a key role in the success of our projects by being responsible for all commercial aspects, from presenting the project to prospective clients to negotiating their participation in our publications, establishing a strong networking and defining a public relations strategy.